Thursday, February 28, 2008

Mia's birthday party

What a wonderful day!



Our guests watching the "Charlie Bit Me" video.






I love this picture of my dear friend Candy holding sleeping baby Hazy!









Mia and Fischer decided they needed to squeeze into Fischer's "parking garage" together!











I love this picture of Fischer and Mia!!!









Fischer was quite excited to eat Mia's kitty cake!







Mia's kitty cake...






Mia opening Fischer's gift to her. He colored her a picture...







Fischer and Mia reading books together.










The party goers...








It was sure fun to blow up pink and yellow balloons for Mia's birthday celebration at our house. Candy also brought cute plates and napkins.









We sure enjoyed having Aaron, Candy & Mia, Laura, Heidi, Merra, and Ed and Terry for lunch last Sunday.










G'ma bought candy corn, and Fischer promptly took it out of G'ma's grocery bag when we made it home from the store. He then started trying to open the bag with his mouth!













Daddy took Fischer for a ride on his new saddle! Fischer loves to go riding with Dad.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Kate, thanks for the FUN pictures!!! :) I wondered how the birthday party went! It looks like those two - Fischer & Amelia - are just the BEST of Friends! That's awesome!!! Seeing all of the pictures of them together made me smile. Except the one of them in the "parking garage". It just flat out made me laugh. :) Ha! Thanks for sharing!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Mia!!!
Nice saddle, Chris!!I don't think I could fit myself and Fish in that saddle...but I could walk along side...er.. I mean snowshoe along side...love, Gma Terry